Eclectic Candle - White Matka
Niana brings to you Eclectic, a collection of handcrafted scented candles in collaboration with Siraj Saxena. A painter, sculptor, ceramist and writer, Siraj was born in Madhya Pradesh and works as a freelance artist in Delhi. His passion for visual form is emulated in his many genres of art where he uses multiple materials to produce textures on canvas, metal, mirror and ceramics leaving a distinct and memorable impression. His creations, recognised by their quiet and contemplative aesthetic appeal, have been exhibited and appreciated in many countries.
Siraj’s love for light and fire is reflected in his love for candles. Each Eclectic minimalistic piece is unique, handmade and treated individually with different textures, engravings and colours. Describing his style as visual poetry, the candle is encased in a box with a beautiful landscape painted by Siraj. With many layers of colours and etchings, his artistry of adding rural and tribal elements portrays a distinguished form of expression.
Niana has developed a fragrance that complements Siraj’s imaginative style and sensibility of incorporating nature into his compositions. Forest Twist is an uplifting, elegantly intermingled fragrance with notes of white wood, sparkling bergamot, sweet rose and earthy musk. Bring the clean, crisp scents of the great outdoors inside with this candle, reminiscent of an early morning walk on a beautiful, clear day. A charming piece of art that will elevate your home.
- Fragrance: Forest Twist
- Gross Weight: 785 gm
- Net Weight: 655 gm
- Product Dimensions: Diameter: 3 inches, Height: 3.6 inches
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 3.9 inches
- Contents: 1 Scented Soy Candle in a Ceramic Container
Container Material: Stoneware. Made in Khurja, each piece has been handcrafted by Siraj Saxena and treated individually with textures and engraved drawings. Each piece is unique and celebrates true craftsmanship.
The candle is handpoured with non toxic and bio degradable natural soy wax. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discolouration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Shipping within India: 3-5 business days
Free shipping on all orders.
Burning your candle for the first time:
- Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
- Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle:
- Allow candle to cool before relighting.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before relighting to minimize mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care:
- Burn candle within sight.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep all objects, including matches and wick trimmings out of the candle.
- Do not burn candle for more than two hours at a time to avoid soot.
- Keep candle out of drafts.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
This product is manufactured by:
592, Ground Floor, Road Number Zero,
Ghitorni, New Delhi 110030
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured in: 2023